Wednesday, March 2, 2011

So I'm back... Check out my favorite bloggers!

Listening to "Blow" By Ke$ha <3


Hey long time no post. I have been off reading other sites and learning how blogging is done. So I have finally decided that it is time to get my butt inn gear and get back to blogging.

Anyway, so I wanted to share my favorite blogs, which have been keeping me from you guys:


Leesha/xsparkage: Leesha is my favorite person to watch on youtube, she is so sweet and fun to watch, and she applies makeup beautifully. She also has been getting more and more interested in nail art, so check out her blog for those. (Leesha's makeup youtube- she has an account for fun stuff too.)

Leesha then led me to Scrangie: All about nail polish and makeup. Love her site, I check it daily.

From Scrangie, I found Dr. Frankenpolish: She mixes her own nail polish and teaches you the combos and ingredients.

Then I found Never Too Much Glitter: Another frankener, and she does other nail polish stuff too.

Then I recently discovered Alizarine Claws through Scrangie: This duo of girls do nail polish swatches and other nail polish things. This blog is... Swedish? But still in english.

From Alizarine Claws, I found my current read, You Nailed It!: More swatches and things to keep you current in the nail polish area. This blog is Dutch, but also still in english.

So there you go! Happy reading. :D

PS: I HAVE to mention Josh/Petrilude (blog). He is my favorite youtube makeup guru. Check him out (youtube) for awesome makeupz. He is so sweet and funny, with the gay guy sass. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment