Thursday, March 10, 2011

Crackle polishes by China Glaze















I'm just gonna let you look at this right now. Just take in the epicness of China Glaze's Crackle Glaze.



....




Are you done feasting your eyes on wonderfulness?
Okay. Sounds good.

Anyway. I have obviously gotten my fingers into this stuff. My very first Lemming! I'm so excited!
Well, technically this is my second lemming, but I still call it my first lemming because my other lemming was past its popularity.
These, however, are still selling out everywhere. Everyone is buying out stores in a day. I have 5 of the 6 colors, and I had to get them in 3 different sittings. I will be getting the 6th one tomorrow, hopefully. It will be my first complete collection! That is exciting.
So I have so far:
Black Mesh: Black creme crackle
Lighting bolt: White creme crackle
Broken Hearted: Hot Bubblegum Pink creme crackle
Cracked Concrete: Grey creme crackle
Crushed Candy: Light Sea Green crackle

All I have left to get is Fault Line, a dark purple creme.

I was originally gonna pass on Cracked Concrete and Fault line, but I ended up finding a 2 for $10 deal on the crackles and I already had The black, pink, and white. I just wanted the blue, but who can pass up a 2fer deal? Then, I figured out the trick to getting crackles to crack the way I like (post coming soon on that!), which was the reason I passed on Fault Line at all. I have read and seen that Fault Line does not crackle as well as the others, so when I found out a trick to getting fussy crackles to work by working with Lightning Bolt (the other fussy crackle of the collection), then I figured I could then Get Fault line and have it work nicely for me. Might as well complete the collection when you only have one to go, right?

So Yeah. That's it for tonight's post. I just wanted to share the awesomeness that is crackle with you. I'll have a review, tips on the polish, maybe swatches, and I'm considering getting a video of the polishes in action up on my makeup youtube account when I have the full collection.
For now, I think it is sleepy time. The boyfriend is not awake to supervise me (congratulate him on his new job that makes him get up at 4:00am! Yaaaay. :P Known as " O Dark Hundred" by my family), so I have to behave and take care of myself on my own. Sooo...

Nighty night! And good morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment