Tuesday, June 22, 2010

My nail polish list (constantly updated)

Okay, so I figured that I would start off this blog telling you what I have in my nail art inventory... More like my obsession after I listed and counted everything I've collected over the years... I will try to keep this post updated as long as I remember
... I have 101 bottles of nail polish, and 148 nail polish items in all...

Okay, so I'll go by company names...

NAIL POLISH:
Sephora by OPI:
Base Coat
Top Coat
Curve-aceous
Personal Shopper
Dear Diary
I'm With Brad
Set The Mood
Wardrobe Change

Nicole by OPI:
Poised In Turquiose

NYC:
Big Apple Red Creme
Black Lace Creme
Big Money Frost
Purple Pizzaz Frost
Charming Rose Creme
Starry Silver Glitter
White Lights Glitter
Times Square Tangerine Creme

Del Sol:
Calypso
Superhero
Pretty In Pink
Heartbreaker
Secret Crush
Sun Kissed
Spanish Flirt
Reckless
Ruby Slipper
Spike
Electrick
Peek-A-Boo
Rock Star
Surfer Girl
Island Fever
Foxy


E.L.F.:
Pearl
Bubble Gum Pink
Light Pink
White
Maggie's Pink Slipper

Sally Hansen Hard As Nails Extreme Wear:
Ocean View
Lime Lights
Deep Purple
Purple Potion

Disco Brites UV Reactive Nail Color:
Funkadelic
Turntable
Strobe Light

Astral Lights Glow In The Dark Nail Paint:
Green glitter
Orange glitter
Purple glitter

Sally Girl:
U Glow
It's So Me
U Betcha
Unnamed emerald shimmer
Unnamed neon pink creme
Unnamed neon purple creme

Milani:
Green Glow
Lemongello

Bari Cosmetics Pure Ice:
Heart Breaker

Hot Topic Bloody Mary:
Unnamed dark neon blue

Maybelline Express Finish 50 Second Color:
Base & Top Coat

Revlon:
Gold Get 'Em
Silver Screen

ORLY:
Shine On Crazy Diamond

Nina Ultra Pro Salon Formula Nail Lacquer:
Pucker Up
Solar Flair


Icing By Claire's:
Bedazzled
Blackout

Bon Bons:
Unnamed light blue shimmer
Unnamed pink glitter
Unnamed orange glitter
Unnamed purple duochrome shimmer

(old bottles) Wet 'N' Wild:
431B
431C
456E
425A

(old bottle) Essie Cosmetics:
Sentimental Red

(old bottles) Cover Girl Nail Slicks:
China Coral
Rambling Rose
Misty Mauve

(old bottle) Loreal Grow Strong:
Mauve Dure

(old bottle) Brucci Nail Hardener:
#29

Generic nameless colors:
Dark wine shimmer
Cherry red shimmer
Dark mauve shimmer
Neutral pink shimmer
Light baby pink shimmer
Pale pink shimmer
Grey duochrome shimmer
Hot pink shimmer
Fire engine red shimmer
Dark rose duocrome shimmer
Grey glitter
Nameless NYC teal/blue shimmer
Light purple glitter shimmer
Mint green shimmer
Light orange shimmer
Peppermint red shimmer
Baby pink glitter shimmer
Gingerbread shimmer

Frankenpolishes (home mixed polishes):
Turquoise
Starry Night
Malibu
Twilight

TOOLS:
Migi Nail Polish Pens:
Gold Set
Silver Set
Bronze Set
White Set
Black Set

Konad Gold Kit, containing these colors of special polish:
White
Pearl Pink
Red
Blue
Green
Yellow
Black

4 comments:

  1. HOLY. CRAP. You have so many different nail polishes! I AM IN AWE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. FuxxyxPanda: I know! I didn't realize I had that much, I only had 70 in December!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wowww... That's insane. You dont have any pictures?

    ReplyDelete
  4. where to find Astral Lights Glow In The Dark Nail Paint. beside online

    ReplyDelete