Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Woohoo!



Hello, all! I have a blog now, it seems, so I'm sitting here figuring out how everything works and setting up my profile template.

So to get a post on my wall, I'm gonna throw on a photo of me.

... Yes, this is me. Say hi!
HAI! :D

Anyway.
This blog was started at the suggestion of one of my watchers on DeviantArt.com, so here it is! A blog for me to share tips, tricks, techniques, pictures, reviews, and tutorials for all kinds of nail polish designs. ^-^

I'm just bummed that I can't reply to comments on my posts. That's no fun. :(

Now if you'll excuse me, I must go edit my template some more.

3 comments:

  1. Hey you! I am first to comment.
    This will be a fun blog to track.
    I love you my Princess! <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG THIS IS AWESOME! I am so glad you did this. :D Thank you for doing it. I appreciate it. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. animal_knight: Yes you are, haha. I'm sure you'll be thrilled to follow your girlfriend's blog about nail polish. *laughs*
    I love you too. <3

    FuzzyxPanda: You're quite welcome, haha. You can now say that you're responsible for a blog that some random stranger you met on the internet made. :D

    ReplyDelete